Can I clean the inside of my DVD player?
Instead, dip a cotton swab or a cotton ball in a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to clean the lens, then dry it and pop in a working DVD to test it. Besides using just a little rubbing alcohol to clean the lens, you shouldn’t use any solvents to clean your DVD player.Dec 20, 2010
Why isn’t my DVD player working on my TV?
Play a different DVD to determine whether or not the problem is being caused by the disc itself. NOTE: If the issue only occurs with the first DVD, then the disc may have dust, fingerprints or scratches. Ensure the TV and DVD player are set to utilize the same type of video signal, either progressive or interlaced .
How do I clean the heads on my DVD player?
Here’s what to do:
- Remove the top cover screws. If the cover wraps around the unit, there may be more screws to take off.
- Blow off the dust with canned air or a hair dryer set on cool.
- Dampen a foam or lint-free swab with a few drops of lens cleaner.
- Reassemble the cover and put the screws back in.
How do I clean the lens on my Samsung DVD player?
How to clean DVD Player?
- Use only a dry cloth to dust the exterior of the DVD Player.
- NOTE : Never spray any liquids on to the surface of the player.
- Use only dry type DVD Lens Cleaner. Dry-type cleaner restores picture and sound performance impaired by dust and contaminants.