Can I run a PowerPoint presentation on my TV?
How do I cast a PowerPoint presentation to my TV?
- Open the PPT (or similar) file on your PC/laptop.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the More icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Cast and select Cast Desktop from the Sources menu.
- Give it some time to scan for nearby devices.
- Select the Chromecast to which you wish to Cast.
How do I share PowerPoint from laptop to TV?
- Connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable.
- Select the correct HDMI input using the remote control.
- Once both devices are up and running, your screen view should automatically appear on the TV.
- The presentation can be controlled as usual via the laptop.
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV from my phone?