Can I stream from my Samsung Galaxy S6 to my TV?
Tap the icon to stream the video from your device to your TV.
How do I connect my Galaxy Tab S6 to my TV?
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter.
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor.
How do I connect my Samsung tablet to my TV wirelessly?
- From a Home screen (on your device), tap the. Apps icon. (located in the lower-right).
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Wireless and networks section, tap. More networks. .
- From the Media share section, tap. Screen mirroring. .
- When connected, the device’s screen is displayed on the TV.
Does Samsung S6 have smart view?