Can I use a wireless mouse with Surface Pro?
This wireless mouse can work seamlessly across three different computers, which makes it easy if you have to use your Surface Pro 4 to connect with another device. Thanks to the scrolling speed on this mouse, you can get through extremely long documents with no problems.
How do I connect my wireless mouse to my Surface Pro 4?
- On the bottom of the mouse, press and hold the Power/Connect button for three to five seconds.
- On your Surface, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, press and hold Bluetooth, and select Go to settings.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and select Mouse > Pair.
What kind of mouse works with Surface Pro?
- Surface Precision Mouse. The best mouse you can buy for a Surface PC.
- Logitech MX Master 3. A master of mice on any Surface PC.
- Surface Arc Mouse.
- Logitech MX Ergo.
- Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse.
- Logitech Pebble M350 Wireless Mouse.
Is there a mouse for a Surface Pro?
Enjoy comfortable navigation with Surface Mobile Mouse. Its light, low-profile design delivers precise navigation without the bulk of a traditional mouse.