Can Windows 8.1 run 3 monitors?
How do I get Windows 8 to recognize my second monitor?
How do I use two screens on Windows 8?
- Open two or more windows and/or applications.
- Place your mouse in an empty area at the top of one of the windows.
- Release the mouse to snap that window to the left side of the screen.
- Select any of the other windows to snap to the right side of the screen.
How do I display 2 monitors at once?
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display.
- In the Multiple displays section, select an option from the list to determine how your desktop will display across your screens.
- Once you’ve selected what you see on your displays, select Keep changes.