Can you add more GB to LG phone?
How do I make more storage on my LG phone?
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Smart cleaning. (may be found under General Tab).
- Select Temporary files, Download folder, or Idle apps.
- Checkmark. the files, cache, or apps you want to remove or uninstall, then tap Clean.
How do I free up internal storage on my LG phone?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. Storage. .
- If memory card installed then tap. Internal storage. .
- Tap. Free up space. .
- Tap. Temporary files and raw files. .
- Select an option (e.g., Cached data, Clip Tray temporary files, etc.) then tap. Delete. (lower-right).
- Tap. Delete. to confirm.
Can I get more storage added to my phone?
On your Android phone or tablet, make sure you’re signed into your Google account. From the Play Store, download the Google One app. In the Google One app, at the bottom, tap Upgrade. Choose your new storage limit.