Can you change Touch ID on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. If you added more than one fingerprint, place a finger on the Home button to identify its print. Tap the fingerprint, then enter a name (such as “Thumb”) or tap Delete Fingerprint.
How do I reset my Apple Touch ID?
- Turn Touch ID on or off for Passcode, iTunes & App Store, or Apple Pay.
- Enroll up to five fingerprints.
- Tap a fingerprint to rename it.
- Tap a fingerprint, then tap Delete Fingerprint to remove it.
How do I change Touch ID on press?
- Open Settings.
- Tap “General.”
- Select “Accessibility.”
- Tap “Home Button.”
- Press the switch next to “Rest Finger to Open” to turn this functionality on. This will make it so that you can open your iPhone with TouchID by resting your finger on the home button rather than pressing it.
Why is my Touch ID not working iPhone 6?