Can you get a Voicemail back after deleting it?
If you deleted something you didn’t mean to, follow these steps to try to get it back. Open the Voicemail app and tap the menu. Tap Deleted Voicemails. The app will then show you a list of voicemails available for recovery.
How do I retrieve voicemails on Verizon?
Retrieve Voicemail Messages
- Call the Voicemail box: Press. *86. (*VM) then the. Send key. . Press and hold number. to use the voicemail speed dial. If calling from another number, dial the 10-digit mobile phone number then press. #
- Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.
What is * 86 on my cell phone?
Access voicemail from your phone’s dial pad
How do I retrieve a deleted voicemail on my iPhone?
However, you can still try the following steps:
- Tap on Settings > Phone > Voicemail.
- Scroll down to see the “Deleted Messages” option. Tap it and find the deleted voicemails.
- Select the voicemail(s) you want to recover, and then, tap on the “Undelete” button to retrieve the messages.