Can you have 2 Roku accounts on one device?
When you activate more than one Roku device, each device can be linked to a different Roku account, or all devices can be linked to a single account. Note: Each Roku device may only be linked to one Roku account at a time. There is NEVER a charge to create a Roku account.
How do I logout of Roku on my TV?
Step 1: Head to the My Roku website on your phone or laptop or PC. Step 2: Enter the sign-in credentials and log in to your Roku Account. Step 3: If you scroll down, you will be able to find the devices on which your Roku account is logged in. Step 4: Click on the device from which you want to unlink.
How do I link a new Roku account?
- Make sure you are logged into your Roku account.
- Connect your Roku to your TV and turn the Roku on.
- Enter this code on the web page from Step 1 and click the Submit button.
- Now you need to select channels to add to your Roku.
- You are now done linking your Roku to your account.
How do I unlink my Roku to my account?
How to remove a Roku® streaming device from your Roku account
- Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Sign in if prompted.
- Scroll down and locate the device under My linked devices.
- Select Unlink and confirm.