Can you restore photos that weren’t backed up?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app . At the bottom, tap Library Trash . Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore. At the bottom, tap Restore.
How do I recover photos from my iPhone that were not backed up?
Here are the steps:
- Open the Photos app and go to the Albums tab.
- Scroll down and find Recently Deleted under Utilities.
- Click Select from the top right corner.
- Choose any photos and videos.
- Click Recover on the bottom right corner.
Jan 20, 2022
Can you recover deleted photos from years ago iPhone?
Open the Photos app and tap Albums. Scroll down to the Other Albums section and tap Recently Deleted. Here you will find all the photos you’ve deleted in the past 30 days. Choose the photo you want to recover and tap Recover.
Are permanently deleted photos gone forever iPhone?
When you delete photos and videos, they go to your Recently Deleted album for 30 days. After 30 days, they’ll be permanently deleted.