Do LG smart TVs have DVD players?
LG TVs and certain LG DVD players contain High-Definition Multimedia Interface ports. HDMI connections combine both video and audio in one cable, eliminating the need to use multiple audio and video cables. You can also connect your LG DVD player to your LG television using other cables.
What apps can you get on LG Blu-ray player?
- Premium Content Providers.
- Yes (VUDU, Prime Video, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Napster)
Do they make DVD players for smart TVs?
Sony Blu Ray DVD Player with 4K-Upscaling, 3D WiFi – Sony bdp-s6700 | Smart Streaming DVD Player with Netflix, Amazon Video |Includes Remote Control, High-Speed HDMI Cable, and Cleaning Cloth.
How do I connect my DVD player to my LG Smart TV?
Important: Pay close attention to the TV ports. In and Out mean very different things.
- Plug the Audio Receiver cable into the port.
- Plug all Video devices (DVD Player, Game Console, Cable Box, etc.) into available In ports.
- Once all cables are connected, you are done behind the TV.