Does Netflix have keyboard shortcuts?
The following shortcuts are supported by Netflix.
|Play / Pause||Enter Space bar Note: The space bar also works on the Windows 8 and Windows 10 apps.|
|Exit full screen||Esc Note: Esc also works on the Windows 10 app.|
|Rewind 10 seconds||Left arrow|
Can you fast forward Netflix?
Yes, it is possible to fast-forward and rewind Netflix online content up to three different speeds. Depending on the product, use the left arrow and right arrow buttons or the fast-forward or rewind buttons on the remote control. Each time one of these buttons is pressed, the fast-forward or rewind speed changes.
How do I find hidden Netflix streaming settings?
Hidden Netflix Streaming Settings
- Stream Manager: Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S.
- Player Info: Ctrl + Shift + Alt + P.
- A/V Stats: Ctrl + Shift + Alt + D.
- Logging: Ctrl + Shift + Alt + L.
How do I use my keyboard to control Netflix?
Here are the shortcuts you can use to control whichever content you’re trying to enjoy.
- Space or Enter—Play/pause.
- Esc—Exit fullscreen.
- Left arrow—Rewind ten seconds.
- Right arrow—Fast-forward ten seconds.
- Up arrow—Volume up.
- Down arrow—Volume down.