Does Samsung s8 have voice to text?
How do I turn on voice to text on my Samsung?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon. Settings. then tap “Language & input” or “Language & keyboard”.
- From the On-screen keyboard, tap. Google Keyboard/Gboard. .
- Tap. Preferences. .
- Tap the. Voice input key switch. to turn on or off .
How do I set up voice to text on my Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of your keyboard, touch and hold Microphone .
- When you see “Speak now,” say what you want written.
How do I use voice to text?