Does the LG k20 plus have screen mirroring?
How do you screen share on LG k20?
Share Your Screen
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. Connected devices. . These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap. Screen sharing. .
- Tap the. Screen sharing switch. to turn on or off .
- Tap the appropriate TV or Miracast dongle.
Does my LG phone have screen mirroring?
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, the phone may come with a screen share feature. Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi. From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT. Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.
How do I set up screen mirroring on my LG phone?
To start mirroring your LG phone to your TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Install the Reflector 3 program on your LG phone and PC.
- On your LG phone, open the app and tap the “Menu” on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Cast Screen/Audio”, and then choose the name of your PC to cast your phone to your computer.