How can I change my download location in Android?
How to Change the Default Download Location in Google Play?
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Locate the “Storage” option.
- Go to “Preferred Storage Location” or a similar option.
- Select your preferred install location.
How do I change where Chrome Downloads to?
- Click the menu button in the upper-right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Downloads.
- Toggle the option Ask where to save each file before downloading to the off position.
- Set your preferred download location in the Location box above by clicking Change if desired.
How do I find download options in Chrome Android?
Download a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the webpage where you want to download a file.
- Touch and hold what you want to download, then tap Download link or Download image. On some video and audio files, tap Download .
How do I change my default download manager on Android?
However , just install whatever Download manager you want.. then when it asks for a download,check “set default” and select the app you want.
- Go to Settings.
- Search for Apps.
- Tap on Menu (generally three dots or three horizontal lines).
- Tap on Default App.
- Scroll down to Camera and choose the camera app you want.