How can I connect my phone to my soundbar?
Step 1 of 6
- Press the Source button on the soundbar or remote until BT appears on the display.
- Set the soundbar to BT mode.
- Press and hold the Source button on the soundbar or remote.
- Continue holding until BT PAIRING appears on the display.
- Select the Bluetooth® device you want to connect.
How do I play music from my phone to my Samsung sound bar?
Tap your Soundbar with your Samsung mobile device to play the audio from your mobile device through the Soundbar. Tap Sound on select Samsung Soundbars automatically connects your phone to your Soundbar via Bluetooth.
How do I connect my Samsung soundbar to my phone without a remote?
You must download the Samsung soundbar app to your phone in order to connect your Samsung soundbar to a subwoofer without having a remote control. Once the soundbar is connected, pair your phone with it. You can now pair your phone with the subwoofer by holding the ID set button on the device for several seconds.
How do I connect my Samsung bar to Bluetooth?
Select Settings, and then select Sound. Select Sound Output, and then select Bluetooth Speaker List. Select your soundbar from the list. When the TV detects a nearby soundbar, the message Need Pairing or Paired will appear in the TV’s Bluetooth device list.