How can I disconnect my COC account from other device?
How do I disconnect my Clash of Clans from another device?
- Open the Clash of Clans app on your device.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Connected Devices option.
- Tap on the Disconnect button next to the device you want to disconnect from.
Is COC being removed?
The short answer is no, Clash of Clans does not appear to be shutting down in 2022. It seems the team have plans to keep the game updated for years to come. They are constantly launching new clans games, updates and so much more. Both its profitability and dedication suggests it won’t shut down soon.
Why do we use COC?
It is generally inspected during customs clearance if the product being imported requires it. Without a CoC, products may be impounded, confiscated, and in some case destroyed. The main reason a CoC is required at customs is to prove a product that the product being imported meets the required standard(s).
What devices support Clash of Clans?
In order to fully enjoy our Clash of Clans, it requires at least the following specs: Android: OS 5.0 or better. 0.5 GB of RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- iOS 11.0 or better.
- iPhone 5S or better.
- 1 GB of RAM minimum.
- 640×960 screen resolution minimum (higher is recommended)