How can I get my ringtones back on my phone?
- Launch the Settings app, then tap Sounds and vibration.
- Find Ringtone in the list and tap it.
- Choose the ringtone you want to set for your phone.
- Finally, tap the back arrow at the bottom of your screen to set your new ringtone. You can tap the Home button to dismiss the Settings app.
How do I restore ringtones on my Android?
- In the top menu, select Show System to display System Apps.
- Scroll down and select Media Storage.
- In the Media Storage settings scroll down and under Open by default it should read Some defaults set.
- Select this option then tap on the CLEAR DEFAULTS button.
Why are all my ringtones gone?
Where did my ringtones go Android?
The location of this may vary depending on the phone you are using. It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.