How can I tell if Windows 7 SP1 is installed?
Is Windows 7 SP1 still available?
We recommend you move to a Windows 11 PC to continue to receive security updates from Microsoft. The latest service pack for Windows 7 is Service Pack 1 (SP1).
Is Windows 7 the same as Windows 7 SP1?
How do I fix a Windows 7 installation problem?
- Click Start. , type services.
- Right-click Windows Installer, and then click Properties.
- If the Startup type box is set to Disabled, change it to Manual.
- Click OK to close the Properties window.
- Right-click the Windows Installer service, and then click Start.
- Try to install or to uninstall again.