How do I access my Samsung TV settings without a remote?
How do I turn up the volume on my Samsung Smart TV?
Adjust the speaker settings on your Samsung TV
- Press MENU on your Samsung TV remote.
- Select SOUND.
- Select ADDITIONAL SETTINGS, if you do not see Additional Settings, select SPEAKER SETTINGS.
- Set Auto Volume to NORMAL.
- Try the Cineplex Store again.
How do I reset the sound on my Samsung TV?
How to reset the sound on samsung tv?
- Please power on the samsung smart tv.
- Push the home or menu button on the samsung tv.
- Go to the settings using the up, down, left, right arrow keys.
- Press the ok or enter button.
- Now select the sound option using the down arrow.
- Press the right arrow to jump in the sound settings.
How do I get the sound back on my TV?
Temporarily unplug all the TV connection cables and reboot the TV set. Sometimes, temporarily unplugging the connected cables might help resolve your TV no sound issue. This temporary reset works to clear the short-term memory of the television, and also helps to resolve some other issues.