How do I activate 3 way calling?
- From your phone, dial the first number. When the call is answered, press the Flash button on your phone to place the caller on hold.
- Wait for a dial tone, and then dial the second number. When the second call is answered, press the Flash button on your phone again to connect all three callers.
Can you do 3 way calling?
Now, add the call via the “Add call” button and your phone’s keypad will pop up. Dial the second person and wait for them to pick up the phone. Once they pick up the phone, you’ll see the “Merge call” button. Tap this and your phone will merge the calls into a three-way call.
Is 3 way calling free?
How do you do a 3 way call on a cell?
- Phone the first person.
- After the call connects and you greet the first person, touch the + symbol labeled “Add Call.” After touching that, the first person is put on hold.
- Call the second person.
- Touch the Merge or Merge Calls icon.
- Touch the End Call icon to end the conference call.