How do I add a second screen to my LG phone?
To activate the Dual window function
- From the Home screen, touch and hold the Recent Apps Key (in the Touch Keys bar) > Settings > Dual window.
- Tap the Dual window switch (at the top of the screen) to toggle it On or Off.
How do I change my second screen on my LG V20?
- Tap Settings > Display tab > Second screen.
- Select Show when main screen on or off.
- Tap. to toggle ON/OFF next to option to show the second screen.
- Press and hold. to rearrange the order of the screen.
What is LG new second screen?
Share. Second Screen is a small display above the main display of your LG V10. When the main display is off the Second Screen displays the date, time and phone status. When the main display is on it shows favorite apps, contacts, calendar items and music.
Where is my LG dual screen?
When using the Dual Screen, use the floating button on the right side of the screen to access the Dual Screen menu. From here, you will be able to turn the Dual Screen on or off, swap screens, and put the main screen to sleep. The menu can also be accessed by tapping on the bottom bar of the main screen.