How do I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV that are not listed?
- Press the Smart Hub button from your remote.
- Select Apps.
- Search for the app you want to install by selecting Magnifying glass icon.
- Type the Name of the application you want to install.
- Select Download.
- Once the download completes, select Open to use your new app.
How do I get Showbox on my Samsung?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Special Access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Tap your preferred web browser.
- Tap the toggle switch next to “Allow from this source.”
- Go to https://showbox.kim/.
Can you cast Showbox to Smart TV?
How do I install Android apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
- On your remote, press the Smart Hub button.
- Apps to choose from.
- Select the Magnifying glass icon to search for the app.
- Enter the name of your app here.
- Click the Done button.
- Choose Download.
- Launch the downloaded app.