How do I allow content from unknown sources on FireStick?
How to enable Apps from Unknown Sources on an Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s home screen, scroll to “Settings”.
- Next, scroll to the right and select “My Fire TV”. (
- Next, scroll down and select “Developer options”.
- Then select “Apps from Unknown Sources” to turn the option to “ON”.
Why is Spotify not working on FireStick?
Fire Stick Spotify problems are usually caused by a poor internet connection or the incorrect Wi-Fi settings being selected either on the streaming stick or the connected smart device. An out-of-date Spotify app or Fire Stick can also cause streaming problems that affect the streaming and listening experience.
How do I add apps to FireStick from unknown sources?
How do I turn on apps from unknown sources?
Android® 8. x & higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings. Apps. .
- Tap. Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap. Special access. .
- Tap. Install unknown apps. .
- Select the unknown app then tap the. Allow from this source switch. to turn on or off .