How do I block incoming calls on my Motorola Droid?
- Go to your phone’s main menu, and choose “Security.” Next, select “Call Barring” from the menu that appears. Video of the Day.
- Select the numbers you want to block.
- Leave those numbers blocked for as long as you like.
How do I block a number Moto G?
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top right.
- Tap Settings > Blocked numbers.
- Tap Add a number.
- Enter the number and tap Block.
How do I block someone from calling me on Android?
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the Menu icon (three dots) in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Block numbers.
- Enter a number.
- Tap Done.
How do I block unknown numbers on my Motorola?
- Tap the phone icon on your Android, which is usually at the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap the three dots at the top of the Phone app screen.
- Tap “Settings” in the dropdown menu.
- Tap “Block numbers” and then toggle the button beside “Block unknown callers” to green.