How do I boot my Toshiba laptop from USB Portege?
You can start the computer by pressing ESC, F1, F2, F8, or F10… You will see the setup utility page once you choose to enter BIOS Setup. You can select the BOOT tab by using the arrow keys on your keyboard. Ensure that USB is the first boot sequence.
How do I get to the boot menu on a Toshiba Portege?
When the TOSHIBA splash screen is displayed when you first turn on your computer, a boot menu prompt may be displayed for a few seconds near the bottom of the screen, indicating that a key (F2 or F12, for example) can be pressed to display a menu of boot options.
How do I boot from USB on startup?
How to Boot from USB on Windows?
- Press the Power button for your computer.
- During the initial startup screen, press ESC, F1, F2, F8 or F10.
- When you choose to enter BIOS Setup, the setup utility page will appear.
- Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, select the BOOT tab.
- Move USB to be first in the boot sequence.
What is the boot key for Toshiba?
When you turn on your laptop, press F2 repeatedly to access the BIOS. In most cases, you are asked to press F2 to enter setup, but this may not be the case for your particular system. If you are experiencing startup problems, try using the F12 key, which is the Toshiba boot menu key.