How do I bypass a Toshiba hard drive password?
- Boot up your Toshiba laptop. Video of the Day.
- Press the “F2” key on your Toshiba keyboard to enter the Setup Utility.
- Click the “Security” on the Setup Utility menu.
- Enter the new password in the Setup User Password dialogue box and press “Enter.”
How do you unlock a locked hard drive?
- Step 1: Run a disk check. Install the boot disk or USB drive, and power the computer on.
- Step 2: Run a system file check. Boot the computer from the disk or USB as you did in step one.
- Step 3: Complete a startup repair.
- Step 4: Try a system restore.
- Step 5: Refresh your PC.
How do I unlock my Toshiba hard drive Mac?
How do I remove the password on my Toshiba SSD drive?