How do I bypass the lock on Samsung Galaxy S6?
- Step 1: Proceed to the Samsung Account Page.
- Step 3: Navigate to Wi-Fi Page.
- Step 4: Go Back to Privacy Tab.
- Step 5: Sign in to Your Account.
- Step 6: Finish the Samsung Account Bypass.
How can I remove reactivation lock?
Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Open the Settings app.
- Open the Lock Screen and Security settings.
- Select Find My Mobile.
- Use the switch next to Reactivation Lock to enable (blue) or disable (grey) the lock.
How do I bypass Samsung account lock after factory reset?
Choose settings menu, and scroll down to select backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Delete all. You’ll need to enter required info and confirm second time. Go back to security option in the settings menu. Tap on “Reactivation lock” option > OK, then enter the information to confirm.
How do I turn off reactivation lock on S6 edge?
Go to Settings » Lock screen and security » and select Find My Mobile. And now, finally, TOGGLE OFF REACTIVATION LOCK..