How do I change my YouTube theme on Chrome?
How do you get different Themes on YouTube?
How do I customize my YouTube theme?
- Select your profile picture .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Tap Appearance.
- Select Use device theme to use your device’s dark theme setting. OR. Turn on Light or Dark theme within the YouTube app.
How do I get more Themes for Google Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” click Themes. You can also go to the gallery by visiting Chrome Web Store Themes.
- Click the thumbnails to preview different themes.
- When you find a theme you’d like to use, click Add to Chrome.