How do I change the incoming sound on Skype?
- Click the Sound Settings button.
- In the Sound dialog box, click the Sounds tab.
- Under Program Events, scroll down to Skype for Business.
- Click an event (like Call Ended, for example).
- In the Sounds list, click a sound file. To hear it, click Test.
How do I silence a Skype call?
Where do I find audio settings on Skype?
- Select your profile picture.
- Select Settings .
- Select Audio & Video .
- From there you can customize the following audio and video settings: Camera – Select a different camera if you have one connected. Camera Preview – Glimpse a preview of your camera.
Why do I keep losing sound on Skype?