How do I change the screensaver on my TCL Roku TV?
You can browse and change screensavers from the Settings menu using the steps below.
- Press Home on your Roku remote.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Select Theme to open the Theme menu.
- Select Screensavers.
How do I add a screensaver to my TCL TV?
How to set or change the screensaver on your TCL Android TV
- Press the Home button on the remote control to go to the Android TV Home screen.
- Use navigational buttons and scroll to the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and select Device Preferences, then press OK.
- Scroll down and select Screen saver and press OK.
Does Roku TV have screensaver?
Your Roku device comes with a default screensaver that appears automatically when the Roku device is not being used. From time to time we change the default screensaver on Roku devices, and in some cases run different screensavers on select devices.
How do I turn on screensaver on Roku?
After purchasing a screensaver, or selecting a free one, from the Channel Store, exit back to the Roku home screen and select Roku Player Settings (scroll all the way to the left of your channels to find it). Scroll down and select Screensaver from the menu.