How do I clear cache storage on Samsung?
How to clear app cache and data on a Samsung phone or tablet
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps.
- Find the app you want to clear the cache and data for.
- Go into Storage.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
- If you want to delete data, go into Manage storage.
- Hit Clear all data.
- Select OK to confirm.
How do I wipe the cache partition on my Galaxy Tab S6?
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – Clear App Cache
- From a Home screen, swipe up to view all apps.
- Navigate: Settings. Apps. .
- Tap the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right) then tap the.
- Tap. Storage. .
- Tap. Clear cache. (lower-right). This option may not be available for some apps.
How do I clear memory on my Galaxy S6?
How do I clear my cache all at once on Android?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.