How do I clear default settings on Samsung?
How do I clear all defaults?
- Open Settings and tap Apps & notifications.
- Select Open all apps or See all [#] apps to see the full list of apps on your device.
- Scroll down and choose the app that you want to clear as the default.
- Tap Open by default.
- Tap CLEAR DEFAULTS to clear out the default actions that you set.
How do I completely reset my Galaxy S4?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume up. and. Power buttons.
- Continue to hold the. Volume up. and. Power button.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select. Wipe data/factory reset. .
- Select. Yes. .
- Select. Reboot system now. .
How do I delete default apps on Android?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps. Default apps.
- Tap the default that you want to change.
- Tap the app that you want to use by default.