How do I clear my cookies on my Samsung S4?
Clear cache / cookies / history
- From any Home screen, tap the Internet icon.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete personal data.
- Select one of the following: Cache. Cookies and site data. Browsing history.
- Tap Done.
How do I clear cookies on Samsung Galaxy?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you delete Google History on Samsung Galaxy S4?
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung phone?
How to clear app cache and data on a Samsung phone or tablet
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps.
- Find the app you want to clear the cache and data for.
- Go into Storage.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
- If you want to delete data, go into Manage storage.
- Hit Clear all data.
- Select OK to confirm.