How do I clear my Kik cache on Iphone?
How to clear the cache, history, and cookies in Safari
- Open the Settings app and tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data. Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies.
- Your device will ask if you really want to clear Safari’s data. Confirm your choice.
How do you clear your Kik cache?
How To Clear Your Chat History. Open your Kik app and navigate to Settings. Select Chat Settings and then press or tap Clear Chat History. This removes every message and conversation that shows in your main chat list permanently.
How do I clear my cache for an app?
- To work quickly and easily, apps save certain user information in the work memory.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down.
- To delete the cache, turn on Clear app cache on next launch.
- The cache and the data have been deleted.
Why does Kik use so much memory?
Sometimes if apps are out of date for a whilw, they can become poorly optimized and unruly, causing them to ‘misbehave and not perform right. This can include taking up excessive storeage space. Make sure that you have KIK updated. Try clearing the cache and see if that helps.