How do I close tabs that are open?
Close a tab
- On your Android phone, open the Chrome app .
- To the right, tap Switch tabs. . You’ll see your open Chrome tabs.
- At the top right of the tab you want to close, tap Close. . You can also swipe to close the tab.
How do I close tabs on my Samsung?
1 Open the Internet application on the device. 2 Tap on screen or scroll down slightly so the bottom options appear. 3 This will show you all the tabs you have open. To close one tab or to select which tabs to close, touch the X in the top right corner of each tab you wish to close.
How do I clear my search tabs?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
How do I close multiple tabs?
Tap the tab icon (the square with a number in it) in the bottom menu bar. Tap the three vertical dots in the bottom-right corner. Tap Close all tabs.