How do I connect my Bluetooth soundbar to my projector?
Connecting to a Bluetooth Audio Device
- Turn on the projector.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select HDMI Link and press Enter.
- Select Audio Out Device and press Enter.
- Select Projector and press Enter.
- Press Esc until you return to the Settings menu.
- Select Bluetooth and press Enter.
How do I connect my sound system to my projector?
Here’s how to connect a projector to stereo speakers:
- Position the speakers where you want them, and plug them into power or insert the batteries.
- Connect an audio cable to one of the audio output options on your projector.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your speakers.
- Adjust the volume on your projector.
Jul 30, 2021
Can you hook up surround sound to a projector?
You would connect the HDMI output from the AV receiver to your projector (not a flat screen TV like in the diagram). The AV receiver sends the pictures to the projector and the surround sound to the speakers.
Can you hook up wireless speakers to projector?
You can connect a Bluetooth speaker to a projector. Bluetooth audio isn’t standard on all projectors, though, so you’ll need to make sure the projector you have, or the one you want to get, supports Bluetooth audio.