How do I connect my Bose Soundbar remote to my TV?
This will not work for remotes that send RF (radio frequency) commands to control devices.
- On your Bose remote, press and hold the TV button until the TV and Bluetooth® lights on the speaker blink three times and then glow white.
- Press the Volume + button.
How do I sync my Bose remote?
To pair your remote control with your system console:
- Power on your system.
- Simultaneously press and hold the OK button on the remote control and the Mute button on the system console for five seconds until the console light blinks.
How do I program my soundbar remote to my TV?
Use the TV remote to navigate to Settings, select Sound, and then select Sound Output on your Samsung TV. Select your Samsung soundbar, and then select Close. Now you can use your TV remote to adjust volume and mute the soundbar. The soundbar should also turn on and off with the TV.
How do I get my soundbar to turn on with my TV?
To make your Soundbar turn on with your TV when using an optical cable connection, follow these steps:
- Plug in the optical cable.
- Ensure that Auto Power Link is turned on.
- Turn on the D.IN mode on your Soundbar.
- Adjust the TV speaker settings.
- Plug in the HDMI ARC connection.
- Ensure that Anynet+ is turned on.