How do I connect my Dell XPS 13 to a monitor?
The XPS 13 doesn’t have any regular HDMI or DisplayPort outputs. Instead, it relies on USB-C and Thunderbolt 3. So you’ll need the right sort of cable to hook up the laptop to any of these external displays.Feb 20, 2022
Does Dell XPS 13 support external monitor?
The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 is one of the best convertible Ultrabooks around, but even so, it has a small display. It’s easy to transform the small 13-inch laptop into a desktop PC with an external monitor, providing more space to work and play.Dec 10, 2021
How do I connect my Dell XPS laptop to an external monitor?
You can connect external displays directly to Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, or up to two external displays using a docking station.
- Connect an external display using a direct USB-C or Thunderbolt cable:
- Connect an external display using a USB-C to Thunderbolt/HDMI/DisplayPort adapter:
How do I connect my Dell XPS 13 to HDMI monitor?
Thankfully, it can be done with a single, affordable Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI cable.
- Connect the USB-C end of the cable to the Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop.
- Connect the HDMI end of the cable to an empty HDMI input on your TV.
- Turn on the laptop, and you’ll now see Windows 10 on your TV.