How do I connect my DirecTV receiver to my AV box?
Connect with a coaxial cable
- Plug one end of the coaxial cable into the port on the back of your receiver.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the port on your TV.
- Turn on your TV and receiver.
- Set your TV channel to 3 or 4 with your TV remote (not your DIRECTV remote).
What is AV out cable?
What is an AV output? AV stands for audio visual—in other words, these cables make your televisions, speakers, and more come to life for entertainment. AV cables have helped families and individuals entertain themselves in their households with gaming consoles or sound systems.
How do I connect my AV cable to my HDTV?
How do I connect my DirecTV genie to my surround sound?
- Plug HDMI cable into the Directv receiver, and the other end of the HDMI cable will plug into a “HDMI In” on your Pioneer sound system.
- Another way you can connect it would be to connect the HDMI cable to the back of the receiver and then the other end would connect to the back of the TV.