How do I connect my Fire Stick to my soundbar?
How-To Connect Your Fire TV Stick to a Soundbar
- Use a USB Adapter to Plug the Fire TV Stick into an Outlet.
- Connect the Fire Stick to the Soundbar’s HDMI Input.
- Connect an HDMI Cable From the Soundbar to the TV.
- Change the Input Source on the Soundbar.
- Change the Input Source on the TV.
Can we connect Fire TV Stick to Soundbar?
– be sure to go into SETTINGS on Fire Stick, then BLUETOOTH/Devices, then PAIR the Soundbar with the Fire Stick! Be sure the Bluetooth is ‘on’, on the Soundbar before you do this! If the Optical cable doesn’t work with it, use the Audio jack on TV (3mm cable) and plug into Soundbar.
How do I control my soundbar with my Fire Stick remote?
In the menu select “manage equipment” and then “add equipment”. You should see a tab for the soundbar, scroll through until you find the brand name of your unit. After clicking on the brand name, follow the on-screen instructions. Your Fire TV remote should be controlling the soundbar.
How do I control my soundbar with my TV remote?
Use the TV remote to navigate to Settings, select Sound, and then select Sound Output on your Samsung TV. Select your Samsung soundbar, and then select Close. Now you can use your TV remote to adjust volume and mute the soundbar. The soundbar should also turn on and off with the TV.