How do I connect my Sonos to my Smart TV?
Using Sonos App
- Open the Sonos app.
- Go to settings and select ‘Connect’.
- Once your Sonos device is synced with the Sonos app, it is time to pair your Sonos device with a TV.
- Connect your Sonos device with Wi-Fi with the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Now, group all your Sonos speakers to your Sonos soundbar.
Can I play my TV through my Sonos?
It is also possible to use a Sonos Five, Sonos Amp or Sonos Port to play your TV audio. All of these devices have a built-in line-in input that you can connect to your TV. Once this cable is connected, you will be able to select the line-in feed from your TV as an option on your Sonos controller.
How do I connect my Sonos to my TV wirelessly?
How to Connect Sonos to TV Wirelessly
- Connect the Sonos Speaker to the TV via Bluetooth. If you are going to connect your Sonos speaker to your TV via Bluetooth, then you will need to make sure that both the speaker and the TV are Bluetooth-enabled.
- Use the Sonos App.
- Connect an APTX BT Transmitter as an Audio Receiver.
Can you connect Sonos arc to TV wirelessly?
The Sonos Arc is a soundbar that’s designed to integrate wirelessly with your Sonos home audio system, as well as accepting audio from your TV or A/V receiver via HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC).