How do I connect my Sony sound bar to my TV?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from the TV’s Optical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your sound bar (this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
How do I activate my Sony sound bar?
How do I sync my soundbar to my TV?
How do I sync my Sony sound bar?
- Turn the TV on.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings → Bluetooth settings → Add device.
- Select the soundbar from the list and perform pairing.