How do I connect my soundbar to my Samsung Smart TV?
- Prepare an HDMI cable.
- Connect the cable to the TV’s HDMI IN (ARC).
- Connect to the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port of the soundbar.
- Turn on the soundbar and set the Source to D.IN.
- The TV sound will be played through your soundbar.
How do I get my Samsung TV to recognize my soundbar?
Why won’t my Samsung TV connect to my soundbar?
Reset the soundbar by powering it off and then pressing and holding the Play/Pause button until it displays ‘INIT OK’. Power on the soundbar, and then try pairing the soundbar to your TV again.
How do I get my TV to play through my soundbar?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from the TV’s Optical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your sound bar (this is necessary to hear the TV audio).