How do I connect my Turtle Beach XO one to my computer?
- Connect the plug at the end of the multi-pin amplifier to the jack attached to the headset.
- Plug the colored audio jacks into the corresponding ports on your computer’s sound card.
- Connect the USB cable to an empty USB port on your computer.
How do I get my Turtle Beach headphones to work on my PC?
On your PC, go to Settings >> Devices >> Connected Devices. Choose Add A Device. Windows will search for the headset.
- On the Windows Taskbar, right-click the Speaker icon and select “Sounds”.
- Set TURTLE BEACH Stealth 600 as your default device.
Can you use Turtle Beach PS4 headset on PC?
Yes they can. They can be used with Windows 10 PCs. Also, Turtle Beach makes specific headphones just for PS4, so I would recommend searching for those if you are interested.
Why is my Turtle Beach mic not working PC?
The mic on your Turtle Beach headset won’t work if you’re using an incorrect or outdated audio or headset driver. So you should update the driver to see if that fixes the issue. You can update your driver manually or automatically.