How do I connect my TV to WiFi without remote?
To connect your TV to WiFi without a remote, connect a USB keyboard and mouse to the TV and use the mouse to go to the TV’s WiFi settings to connect to your WiFi network.
How do I manually connect my LG TV to WiFi?
LG Smart TV Network Connection
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then WiFi Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will first attempt to connect to a wired network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list of available networks.
Can’t connect Wi-Fi to LG TV?
- Ensure the wireless router is powered on.
- Ensure the TV is within range of the wireless router with minimal obstacles between.
- Restart the TV and wireless router (unplug them then plug them back in).
- For Advanced Users: Make sure the router has SSID Broadcast enabled.
- If the issue persists, Contact Us.
Can you connect a non smart TV to the Internet?
To connect a Non-Smart TV to Wi-Fi, use a streaming device, an HDMI cable, a Blu-Ray player, a gaming console, or even Mirroring/Screencasting from another device.