How do I connect my Yamaha soundbar to my Samsung TV?
Method 1. Connect with an HDMI cable
- Prepare an HDMI cable.
- Connect the cable to the TV’s HDMI IN (ARC).
- Connect to the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port of the soundbar.
- Turn on the soundbar and set the Source to D.IN.
- The TV sound will be played through your soundbar.
How do I connect my soundbar to my TV?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from the TV’s Optical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your sound bar (this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
How do I connect my Yamaha soundbar to my TV without HDMI?
If you want to connect a soundbar to the TV without HDMI or optical, you have two options: go high-tech with a wireless connection or mid-tech with 3.5 mm aux or RCA cables. You can also use an auxiliary device to convert coaxial cables to another type of connection.
How do you hook up a Yamaha sound bar?
YAS-109 Bluetooth pairing.
- Press the Bluetooth button on the Yamaha remote. The BLUETOOTH indicator on the sound bar will flash.
- On the mobile device (Bluetooth device) access the Bluetooth settings.
- On the mobile device (Bluetooth device) select the Yamaha sound bar. * *“Yamaha YAS-109” is displayed in the list.