How do I control left and right headphone volume?
- Open the Settings app .
- In the Settings app, scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the Audio and On-Screen Text section.
- Move the slider for Audio balance to the left or right to add more volume to the left or right ear.
How do I change the volume on my individual headphones?
- Head to ‘Settings’. Head to ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Accessibility’. Select ‘Accessibility’.
- There, you should find a slider to shift speaker balance either left or right.
- If this doesn’t work, you can also check the ‘Mono Audio’ feature.
Is there volume control on earbuds?
Do Bluetooth headphones have a volume control?