How do I control my GIGABYTE fan?
How do I turn on my GIGABYTE GPU fan?
Please follow the steps below:
- Press combo key [Fn] + [ESC] to activate CONTROL CENTER and select [QUIET], [POWER SAVING], [PERFORMANCE] or [EMTERTAINMAENT].
- Check [SYSTEM PROGRAM].
- Select a “FAN SPEED” mode: [MAXMUM]: Always run at maximum speed.
- Options of [CUSTOM] :
- Press [SAVE].
How do I download GIGABYTE easy tune?
Here are the steps to install the easy tune app:
- Install the Gigabyte App Center.
- Click on the download link given.
- Download and extract the file.
- Install the downloaded setup file.
- Move the file to the desired location.
- Run the software as an administrator.
How do I turn on smart fan?
The Smart Fan setting will enable after system boot up.
If you want to enable the Smart Fan setting, you can follow the setting here.
- Press “Delete” key in POST screen to go to CMOS.
- Go to PC Health Status > Smart Fan Option > Smart Fan Calibration > Enter.
- After detection finished, Press F10 to Save CMOS and Exit.