How do I create Avery 5195 Labels in Word?
Get started with Microsoft® Word
- With your Word document open, go to the top of screen and click Mailings > Labels > Options.
- Select Avery US Letter from the drop-down menu next to Label Vendors.
- If you want all your labels to have the same information, type it into the address box and click New Document.
What Labels are compatible with Avery?
Labels on 8.5″ x 11″ Sheets
|Production Description||Same As|
|Rectangle Labels (1/2″ x 1-3/4″)||5167, 5267, 5667, 5967, 6467, 6504, 7667, 8167, 8667, 8867, 8927, 15267, 15667, 18167, 18667, 28667, 48267, 48467, 48867, 92121, 92126, 95667, Presta™ 94203|
|Oval ID Labels (1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″)||6463, 6583, 16463|
How do I download an Avery template in Word?
The fastest way to download an Avery template is to go to avery.com/templates and type your Avery product or template number into the white Search Bar at the top center of the page. (Your product or template number can be found on the bottom right of your Avery packaging).
How do I create a Label template in Word?
To create a template:
- Step 1: Click on Options; this opens a dialogue box called Label Options.
- Step 2: Click on New Label; this opens a dialogue box called Label Details.
- Step 3: Enter your required measurements.
- Step 4: Give your template a name, and click OK.